WORK FROM HOME, THIS WAY RELIEVE WORK FATIGUE….
Due to Corona, many employees are working from home. Due to work from home, there are many employees who are doing duty for 10 to 12 hours. In such a situation, they have to sit and work continuously for a long time. This not only leads to physical fatigue, but also surrounds many diseases like heart disease and diabetes. Learn how to relieve fatigue while working at home.
1. RAISE THE BODY
First of all, sitting on the chair, after holding the handle of the chair with both hands and take up the body upwards. During this time, keep in mind that the foot is raised above the ground. Why burned out the chest and lower the shoulder during the top of the body. Till three times five times long breath, the status stopped at some position. Then come down slowly. Relay After repeating it again, you can do it twice.
Drag the long breath sitting on the arm-picked up and pick up both hands. Mix up hands up and bowed on your left. This pace is to remain breathing five to eight times. Then repeat and repeat during work from home.
2. TEST OF WAIST
Sitting on your chamber sitting on the chair. Humble the last part of the chair with your left hand. In this position, brought breathing five to eight times. Repeat on the other hand too.
3. MIX THE FINGER
Take your left hand to the back side. And take the right hand back from the head. It is also to be sitting on the chair. Then try to mix your hands finger.
4. TAKE THE FOOT ON THE KNEE
Move your left foot on the chair to the left side of the left. Now bend the front to be forwarded. By reducing almost five to seven times, stay in this position and then repeat it and change it. By doing this, the tiredness of the feet and body is removed in an instant.
DO THESE WORKOUTS
- Do the exercise while sitting or sitting in the middle for about 2 hours while working. Even if it is not possible to get up, do sitting exercises while sitting. This will keep the blood attack going.
- Play claws and ankles. Tilt back and forth. Then rotate the clock wise and anti clock wise round.
- Stretch the legs behind the chair. Stir kef muscles especially. When we walk, it pumps blood upwards.
- Exercise the neck as well. Look at the roof and then turn round in both directions.
- Drag both shoulders and drag the back. Bending one-one tax in both sides.
- Put both hands and keep the shoulder and rotate the toddies. This makes Muslims flexible.
IT IS NECESSARY TO HAVE THE RIGHT POSTURE –
- If both desktop and laptop options are available, then it is better to work on the desktop. The desktop replaces fixtures in a way that usually keeps the posture in a better position.
- The position of the computer and the chair should be such that one does not have to bend nor forcibly raise the neck to look at the screen.
- The keyboard is at or slightly below the elbow. Keep the mouse near the keyboard.
- While working, keep elbows and hands on arm rest. This keeps the shoulders relaxed and does not put pressure on them.
- Whenever typing, make sure that the elbow gets full support.
- The closer the table is to the chair, the better it is to keep the monitor behind.